• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Army Game Thread: 17-14 VICTORY

I know it's the way it goes, and he might not have gotten the big return without the penalty (Which I didn't see), but I hate seeing that big run brought back. Nice job though.

oh Wolford is back!

He touched him but the defender had already over pursued. There wasn't a push.

Fuck Army. Don't like that penalty. Aren't they supposed to be disciplined and stuff?

I argued for Hinton for the occasional change of pace last week late in the second quarter and again in the third knowing that it was a four quarter game and seeing the front 7 teeing off on Wolford. Too bad we didn't use that option because their defense got to Wolford in the end.

Hinton will do fine today. Hopefully we use both quarterbacks so everyone so Beachbum can see how that works. On the other hand if he returns calling me an idiot again then clearly he doesn't get it.

Go with Wolford. Switching QBs is a terrible strategy. You must be a friend of Hinton, as that is the only way someone could argue for playing him.

Game making me yawn

I agree. Taking so long to get then play off and switching the play or whatever gives the impression that we think this is an evenly matched game. We need to play like we think we're better than they are, play up- tempo, call the play and run it.

Go with Wolford. Switching QBs is a terrible strategy. You must be a friend of Hinton, as that is the only way someone could argue for playing him.

Wolford is the better passer and Hinton just provides a change of pace. Switching qb's occasionally is a great strategy as opposed to last week where clearly the Syracuse front seven figured out our pone dimensional passing attack and never had to defend the different look Hinton would have provided.

Hmm if Wolford doesn't feel comfortable/is going to have to run like that then I'd almost rather use Hinton.

Pre-injury he would have picked up 4-5 yards there I think.

Ever snap from Harris is on the damn ground, switch centers now!

Back