• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Army Game Thread: 17-14 VICTORY

Jeez, did Wolford get concussed? And I have never seen such consistently bad snaps. Did we raffle off our starting center playing time as a Deacon Club fundraiser?

Just as I post support for Wolford, he throws an inexcusable pick, blowing perfect field position. We need some consistency. Maybe Hinton needs to play, but he hasn't shown too much in his limited time so far.

Not sure why we wouldn't at least try to give Hinton more snaps than what we did.

Let's get Hinton in there. Wolford hasn't looked totally right since he tweaked his ankle. From what we've seen so far, Hinton can break off something big on this d

Damn, I remember Pete Dawkins playing for Army..

Getting too damn old....

Lol Dawkins just called us Wofford

Gives the impression that we have no confidence in your backup when you bring an injured qb back so quickly against Army. You tell your team and the other team that you can't win without all of your best players.

Back