• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Homecoming T-Shirts

RaleighDeacon

Reaction score
Totally random, but I ordered t-shirts for RDToy and my in-laws and me for the Indiana game this weekend. I never saw anything about how we are actually supposed to get the shirts. Does anyone know?

Do we just pick them up somewhere on Saturday?

in past years, they have had a check-in station somewhere on the Quad where you can sign in and pick up whatever merch/welcome package/tickets etc. you have pre-arranged.

in past years, they have had a check-in station somewhere on the Quad where you can sign in and pick up whatever merch/welcome package/tickets etc. you have pre-arranged.

Thanks. I'm checking with alumni services to be sure too. Someone else had told me the shirts would just be mailed out after homecoming, which makes no sense...

By the way, what's with us going back to that deacon head logo from like the 1970's.

We've got the best logo now in the modern deacon head and we just don't use it enough- glad to see that it finally showed up in a small way on the collar of the new football uni's this season.

Better yet would be to have it on the sleeves or even as a helmet logo.

FYI, in case anyone else wondered, here's what I got back from Alumni Relations:

Pre-ordered t-shirts will be available for pick up at the Homecoming Welcome Desk in Reynolda Hall from 9 am - 6 pm on Friday and from 9 am - Noon on Saturday.

Back