• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OG Board

RattlerDeac

Reaction score
Anyone have one of these?

S1_Red_large.JPG

I saw them for sale at the mall the other day. Like $950. Fuck that.

Prices are all across the board on these and apparently, you get what you pay for (go figure). Would be cool if America was not so fat already.

I saw them for sale at the mall the other day. Like $950. Fuck that.

Prices are all across the board on these and apparently, you get what you pay for (go figure). Would be cool if America was not so fat already.

You can apparently order them directly from sources in China for under 400 shipped (last time I looked into them). The ones going for 900+ are the exact same thing just getting marked waaay up.

some hipster kid at texas pete food festival last weekend was "riding" one.

One of my good friends has one. Getting drunk and cruising around his mansion last weekend was pretty fun. He ordered 3 more directly from China but they haven't delivered yet. I think he paid 300-400 as mentioned above.

Saw a kid riding one on the board walk at the Jersey Shore.

Also read this article about them:

What happened when I tried to commute to work on a ‘hoverboard’

The scooters aren’t built to handle sidewalk cracks, or uneven pavement. Grates and manhole covers are a nuisance. Uneven sidewalks, lifted by tree roots, are the worst. On my first day outside, my feet cramped up after a few blocks. I couldn’t help but tense up my muscles to try to stay on the board....My typical commute to work takes 15 to 20 minutes on a bike. The first time I rode the PhunkeeDuck to The Post, it took a grueling 65 minutes...We filmed my second day of commuting. I covered the 2.3-mile stretch in about 40 minutes. That’s roughly the time it would take me to walk to work. And I arrived drenched in even more sweat than if I’d been on foot, or on my bike.

rattler i sent you an invite to a real OGBoard

Back