• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Huge News On Giles

It all started as a mock of the other boards who tend to put all of their information behind a paywall. I replied with "[Comment only viewable by OGBoards© Premium Users]" to a scattering of a few threads. A few people knew what was going on and played along, a few others were caught hook, line, and sinker. Then this thread was created and took it to a whole other level.

Oh ok

270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

Has anyone gone back before and read their *scoop* PMs from back in the Scout days when there were recruiting chats. They are hilarious.

"recap that i'll post often: we are very high on Tinsley (high 4* prospect)...we have connections to his AAU coach who is guiding the recruitment...need a visit in the next month or hope will dwindle...trob is likely not coming (20% chance)...we could be THE major player for Ari Stewart if we can convince him that he and AFA can play together...Cheek is cooling on Nova and we would be the other player and he wants to stick it to UNC after getting an ultimatum from them...a mystery top 5 2009 bball player wants us to recruit him and we could be a major player (Henry or Stepheson or Favors)...also some report that UNC bball could be in violation"

"I spoke with a very reliable source today who said that [James] Wilson cominghere is a done deal. He said he should be enrolling in summer schoolthis summer. I don't want to reveal the source for obvious reasons, butI believe him completely."

oh man i remember everyone wanting dominic cheek so bad. i dont think he had a great career at nova

Any truth to the rumor that giles is premium on 247 and dropping #scoops? 81deac or something?

People thought that Ari and AFA couldn't play together? Even when Ari was decent, they were completely different players.
Edit- it appears that it was Ari who needed convincing. No one ever said Ari was smart.

Last edited:
Just neg rep anyone who starts a thread like this. That's how I play along with the joke.

Hilarious! I get it because the people who run the premium sites do absolutely zero work and should be paid zero for the work they don't do. Top notch post!

Actually, you don't get *it* at all.

Learn some dialectical thinking skills!

Back