• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Huge News On Giles

Does OGB have premium users?

holy crap. i'm glad i ponied up for premium.

Oh shit!!!!!! It is not not likely possible to not not happen!!!

Harry Giles likes okra more than green beans?!?!

WE'RE GOLDEN!

Was wondering the same. I have seen this exact message posted by various users including a mod, I think.

It all started as a mock of the other boards who tend to put all of their information behind a paywall. I replied with "[Comment only viewable by OGBoards© Premium Users]" to a scattering of a few threads. A few people knew what was going on and played along, a few others were caught hook, line, and sinker. Then this thread was created and took it to a whole other level.

It all started as a mock of the other boards who tend to put all of their information behind a paywall. I replied with "[Comment only viewable by OGBoards© Premium Users]" to a scattering of a few threads. A few people knew what was going on and played along, a few others were caught hook, line, and sinker. Then this thread was created and took it to a whole other level.

You even caught a few on FB. Well done.

Back