• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake v. FSU game thread.

Wolford isn't playing right? I just took it for granted that he wasn't since we didn't hear anything.

Stop the constant bitching & whining about referees' calls and you won't have anybody commenting about it.

Here's an idea.

How about you stop whining about how (fill in the blank)

(a) Bobby Knight
(b) Howard Dean
(c) Carl Tacy

got screwed over by the powers that be. It bores the crap out of the rest of us and has nothing to do with the current status of Wake sports.

At least complaining about officiating is relevant to current events.

kthxbye

There is no one here tailgating.

Serious question. Has BKF ever made a post on a WFU sports related topic that wasn't trolling or telling us how much we and our school suck? Because if he has I don't remember it.

I can't imagine spending so much time interacting with people you dislike about things you dislike.

Hate it when Wake crowds look pitiful on TV.
Happens a lot now.
Today will be exceptionally bad.

So, I take it that a poster here has managed to turn the Wake/FSU game thread into a discussion about Bobby Knight? That's just great.

So, I take it that a poster here has managed to turn the Wake/FSU game thread into a discussion about Bobby Knight? That's just great.

Yup. I guess a similarly bold prediction as before would be that he doesn't post again or that other people decide not to feed the troll...

Can anyone in stadium tell me who is taking 1st string snaps in warmups / If Wolford is out there?

Prediction? Rain

Hinton's gonna play IMO. Heard that he's likely out for 2-4 weeks with a sprain worse than the team announced after the Army game.

Prediction? Rain
From the Wake Football Twitter page.

CQZ91YDUkAAUd8e.jpg

Back