• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake v. FSU game thread.

I could see it being somewhat close in the first half before FSU opens it up in the second. This probably guarantees it's 30-0 at the half for the Noles.

Wolford fully dressed with ankle taped going thru warmups but Hinton taking the warm-up snaps with first team. I read a bunch of Wake and over money came in today so I thought JW might have been in / someone knew.

I guess we'll see, looks like Hinton since he is snapping with 1s in warmups.

Wolford fully dressed with ankle taped going thru warmups but Hinton taking the warm-up snaps with first team. I read a bunch of Wake and over money came in today so I thought JW might have been in / someone knew.

I guess we'll see, looks like Hinton since he is snapping with 1s in warmups.

Looking at what has happened with some of the line movements in Wake games, I get the impression that there may be a group of sharps that really like Wake.

Can we just kneel the ball in the end zone against really good teams?

Haha love the first down emphatic motion by the center when we don't get the first down

Man, ESPN sounds good!!! Excellent production quality!!!

LOL, right now we look like the deacs of my childhood. LET'S GO!

I think having Hinton in the game does a lot for our running game. Defenses have to be a lot more disciplined and less aggressive on the zone read. But I don't trust Hinton in the pocket against an elite defense at all.

Kinal is so good. 47 yard punt to the 13, no return.

Sad that these fn fans sell their tickets to opposing teams

Man, it's like our KRs just mosey around back behind the 10 yd line looking for some opening, then get tackled inside the 20. I remember Marion used to charge out of the EZ at full speed and just took whatever opening may have developed. We're so tentative about it these days. Just get up the damn field.

It looks like our LBs blitz from like 8 yards off the line of scrimmage and don't even reach the LOS before the ball is released by QBs

Back