• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake v. FSU game thread.

sheesh. this head official sucks at relaying what happened/the call.

Very good half. Winning in every category except the scoring column. Keep it close and let's try and steal one!

Yes. We own the stats except turnovers. If this persists in the second half Wolford is your new backup QB win or lose.

We're losing because the size and strength gap is so wide. There's always going to be one but it won't always be this wide. Meanwhile, offensively we're doing a pretty decent job of scheming, executing, and making individual decisions to overcome the size gap. That's very promising. Hopefully we won't run out of gas and make the score unrepresentative of how tough we've played.

If Hinton and O can continue their performance into the 2d half and the D can tighten up, this game is winnable. I wouldn't be surprised to see FSU come out rejuvenated either. FSU's opening drive will be critical. If we can stop them I think we'll have some momentum.

We're losing because the size and strength gap is so wide. There's always going to be one but it won't always be this wide. Meanwhile, offensively we're doing a pretty decent job of scheming, executing, and making individual decisions to overcome the size gap. That's very promising. Hopefully we won't run out of gas and make the score unrepresentative of how tough we've played.

Disagree. Our OL is having its best game in years.

FSU is much weaker without Cook. We've got a chance.

I didn't say they weren't. They're part of the reason we're playing well. You can be a smaller,, physically overmatched, and less experienced OL and still play well.

Except you said it's the reason we're losing.

At the game, definitely the best half of football the O-line has had in a long time. If we could some turnovers in the 2nd half, who knows?

At the game, definitely the best half of football the O-line has had in a long time. If we could some turnovers in the 2nd half, who knows?

For those like you at the game, how is the weather holding up? Light rain, heavy wind?

Serigne top five in his draft class when he gets done here?

Where would that put him? I think he gets drafted right?

Back