• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 5 NFL Thread: Coming Out Guns Blazing

Yeah. Vick should have snuck it in while Bell ran to the referee calling a timeout.

yeah, could have been disastrous but it worked out for Tomlin. I hate the fact that I like him so much. Hate the Stillers, love Tomlin.

Refs missed a huge holding call on steelers on the last play. Watch #45. Same guy who held/tackled/piggybacked a Ravens defender last week which allowed Bell to cut back and run for a touchdown

yeah, could have been disastrous but it worked out for Tomlin. I hate the fact that I like him so much. Hate the Stillers, love Tomlin.

Love the Steelers franchise. Got to respect the fact that they've had three different coaches in my lifetime and all three embody the quintessential football coach.

Not gonna lie. I hate them because they're so good.

I have always hated them because they're the Pittsburgh Steelers no matter how good they are. But I've always respected the hell out of Tomlin and LeBeau.

Tomlin is the quintessential football coach? Lol.

Tyrod could miss multiple weeks. Time to ready the EJ Express there siffster

Good stuff, Ph. My only issue is you didn't find something with a more conspicuous turtle neck.

xfv0mwweipwck4qag7bn.gif

DeAngelo Williams has also been prevented by the league from wearing pink all season long (other than his hair).

Nate Solder out for the season. :(

Chances of 16-0 go from 23% to 21%.

DeAngelo Williams has also been prevented by the league from wearing pink all season long (other than his hair).

These things don't bother me. The rule is what it is. Follow it. Every damn player in the NFL has a relative who died from some disease or other. Get a tattoo and wear the uniform like the rule book says.

Back