• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 5 NFL Thread: Coming Out Guns Blazing

I don't remember Jameis Winston being this dumb in college. I know most rookie quarterbacks struggle, but this is a special kind of struggling. I'd be really worried about your "quarterback of the future" if you're a Bucs fan.

What did he do? Stats look tight.

Lol, and the Bengals fans thought they were contenders for a second.

#BlessTheirHearts

the seahawks play a real contender next week
Lol, and the fraud NFC teams (Falcons, Panthers) believed the Seahawks had slipped a bit and thought they had a chance. Bless their hearts, too.

Lol, and the fraud NFC teams (Falcons, Panthers) believed the Seahawks had slipped a bit and thought they had a chance. Bless their hearts, too.

we can only play who's on our schedule you donk. not our fault the other teams we've played suck.

i'm just glad the falcons are struggling

I don't remember Jameis Winston being this dumb in college. I know most rookie quarterbacks struggle, but this is a special kind of struggling. I'd be really worried about your "quarterback of the future" if you're a Bucs fan.

He was a smart QB in college. Maybe off the field smarts translate to the NFL gridiron.

we can only play who's on our schedule you donk. not our fault the other teams we've played suck.
Don't really care about your schedule. I'd call you guys good if I thought you were. I just don't think you are.

just lame how all your posts shit on every team all the god damn time. get a new schtick.

Haha Matty Ice sucks so Fucking much

Also silly catch by Barnage in the Browns game

Lol, and the Bengals fans thought they were contenders for a second.

#BlessTheirHearts

I can't wait for Bill and Brady to retire and you to fade into talking about your AL East 3rd place team

Back