• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - State - 10/24/15 12:00 Noon - RSN

EduDeac

Reaction score
Any thoughts on what time the Wake - State game will be?

Other games that day:
Boston College @ Louisville
Clemson @ Miami
Duke @ Virginia Tech
Florida State @ Georgia Tech
Virginia @ unc-ch
NC State @ Wake Forest
Pittsburgh @ Syracuse

Seems like our game is going to be quite far down the totem pole. I think we get passed over for the 12:30 Raycom (or whatever it is now) and wind up as an RSN situation. What the game time would be, idk.

Who knows. FSU and Clem games are at the top of the order obvs and Duke is ranked now and that's a decent game, but the rest are basically even

Going to be Noon or 3:30. Could get 6-day optioned. State is on a BYE at 4-2, Wake winning @UNC to go to 4-3 would be massive.

GREENSBORO, NC – The Atlantic Coast Conference Monday announced that ESPN has declared a six-day option on two games that will be played on Oct. 24. The game times and network of the two games held will be announced after the games of this Saturday, Oct. 17.

The games on which ESPN has declared a six-day option are:

Saturday, Oct. 24
Clemson at Miami, Six-Day Option*
Florida State at Georgia Tech, Six-Day Option*

The following game times and networks were announced:

Saturday, Oct. 24
Pitt at Syracuse, ESPNU, Noon
NC State at Wake Forest, RSN, Noon
Boston College at Louisville, ACC Network, 12:30, p.m.
Duke at Virginia Tech, ESPNU, 3:30 p.m.
Virginia at North Carolina, RSN, 3:30 p.m.

All times are Eastern.
* Game Times and Networks will be announced after the games of Oct. 17, but no later than by noon on Sunday, Oct. 18.

If we can win at noon.........I'll take it

We're playing State at home, so it don't matter when it is. Put a W on the board

Obligatory "there will be more fans there in red than black and gold" post.

Obligatory "there will be more fans there in red than black and gold" post.

I've never really understood why we don't always schedule the State game during the fair. With farm animals and tractor pulls going on across the street, at least half their fans would never even make it over to the game.

Of course it's noon. Last game (for me) with good tailgating potential, with the other games being Friday and Thanksgiving weekend.

I've never really understood why we don't always schedule the State game during the fair. With farm animals and tractor pulls going on across the street, at least half their fans would never even make it over to the game.

It may be a sellout as the website indicates only a few tickets left. I am scheduled to go and can't wait especially if we can beat cheater hill.

Don't forget bass fishing....

Back