• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Too many parodies on hoops recruiting thread

I think it is kind of fitting that a thread obsessed with children is being infiltrated by childish antics.

Not sure why you're blaming the celebrity posters and parodies. Seems like the real problem is that those 2 Duke posters' moms are so slutty.

Not sure why you're blaming the celebrity posters and parodies. Seems like the real problem is that those 2 Duke posters' moms are so slutty.

I'm curious to hear what Nelly Furtado thinks is the most depraved act that each has partaken in to her knowledge

Kind of presumptuous anyway to assume and imply that Patrick Fugit is a parody poster and not the real Patrick Fugit posting under his real name. I heard his best friend graduated from Wake in 2008 and that Patrick Fugit visited and partied multiple times on campus. So perhaps Patrick Fugit has opinions on Wake Forest sports that he simply wishes to share with like-minded fans.

I don't really care about Wake Forest sports. I just heard there was some kinky shit going down round these parts.

Back