• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Does Rose make it through this entire game without injury, n/n?

D Rose with dem airball layups

the Heat have questions at pretty much every starting position. If 4 out of 5 are good, we will be a top 5 seed in the East

- Can Wade have one last great season AND stay healthy?
- Is Bosh fully recovered from the blood clots in his lungs? Also, his thoughts on Dan Campbell: "You know, it's just a new guy with some dip in his mouth. It's a new ball coach."
- Will Justise Winslow mature down the stretch and become a solid starting SF?
- Will Goran Dragic prove worthy of his monster contract and keep playing PG at a high level?

Most importantly:

-Which Hassan Whiteside are we getting? The one that came out of nowhere and set the world on fire, or the scrub?

I want E'Twaun Moore to be good

On that team I think you do.

meh, I guess Pau was really really good last year. Sneaky good. He didn't pass the #eyetest. Then again, I tried not to torture my eyes by watching the Bulls last year.

I honestly feel the same way. 10th-12th best team. However...

If Hoiberg can get Rose to play to his strengths and Noah is back to his hyper self and Snell and McBuckets make mini-leaps and Portis lets them spread the big man minutes out some and Mirotic is actually good (I'm not sure he is) and Butler can repeat last year's performance and Dunleavy can come back and contribute 18 minutes a night and Hinrich never fucking touches the floor and the defense doesn't fall off too much and Hoiberg runs teams ragged with a deep bench then...

I think they're contenders.

I don't think the Bulls would make the playoffs in the west

Pops at the game, said what's up to Obummer

K Love always seems like the dude that should be cool but has always been trying too hard

Are game 1s of the NBA still more exciting than game 1 of the world series?

Back