• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016-17 Men's Basketball Schedule - 2016 Gildan Charleston Classic in Nov

Seems like a strange tournament for Nova to get involved in.

Thursday/Friday/Sunday the week before Thanksgiving. I will likely make that trip, as well.

Makes a hell of a lot more sense than flying the whole team to Hawaii. Plus fans might actually go to Charleston.

IIRC there is always a team from both the Big East and the ACC in this tourney.

Sounds right. A few years ago, I think Georgetown played Maryland (when they were sill in the ACC) in that event.

Makes a hell of a lot more sense than flying the whole team to Hawaii. Plus fans might actually go to Charleston.

Charleston is like white woman crack, im sure there will be some interested DEACS.

This is a matchup I've been waiting for. Go Cougars!

Sounds right. A few years ago, I think Georgetown played Maryland (when they were sill in the ACC) in that event.

I believe that was at the tournament they have down in Orlando (Old Spice Classic?).

My wife is a cougar...(CofC grad. to be clear) , so I will definitely be there. I'll probably see more Wake games in this tournament alone then I have the past 5 years combined.

I'll definitely be making the trip for this especially since one of my former students plays for WMU.

Wake just announced a home & home series w/ Charlotte. That will start this season in Winston (Keyshawn already playing against former team). Also the LSU return game is scheduled for 12/22 at Winston. Then the challenge game 11/28 at Northwestern & 12/17 at Xavier for Skip Classic.
Any other Non-conference games that have been released?

My first thought upon reading the title was what sport. [sigh]

Back