• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

PC proliferation on college campuses (formerly UNC students...)

QANON leftist deep state conspiracy confirmed by Trump using the MAGA 17 times in the word vomit he spewed at his latest hate rally

As opposed to sailor who falls for everything Fox and Breirbart tell him what to believe

why don't you just watch the video and start learning how to think for yourself, or do you still need leftist Cliff notes help? sad

Why would someone watch a movie length video without knowing anything about it first?

why don't you just watch the video and start learning how to think for yourself, or do you still need leftist Cliff notes help? sad

How is it thinking for myself if I just go watch a video of that length with no context? If you tell me what it’s about and why you think we should watch it, I will “think for myself” and decide if I want to watch.

don't watch it then, remain uninformed, remain in your bubble, pretty soon that's all you will be capable of

You might not be informed that if your cell phone is through Big Moble, then your gining money to the Democrats. Support the only conservative mobile carrier Patriot Moble. And switch today.

why don't you read War and Peace, the part relevant to our discussion is somewhere in the middle

It's time to abandon the AARP. They support the leftist idea of affordable health insurance even with your preconditions. It's time to join the conservative organization that supports the soul of America, retired patriots like yourself. Join AMAC today.

Back