• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Man in the High Castle

Started the book this weekend wanting to finish before tackling the show. Definitely hard to put down.

Just finished it. Well done show in so many ways. Is there more source material in the book or is that it?

Renewed for a second season - also Amazon's most streamed show ever.

Just finished it. Well done show in so many ways. Is there more source material in the book or is that it?

Book and show are totally different. Not a bad thing, and I am really enjoying the show.

Watched the fist episode, and I really liked it. Interested to see where it's going.

Read the book. Halfway through the show. Good stuff.

Streaming meow

giphy.gif

I'm assuming Amazon does like Netflix and drops the whole season at once?

If so, then I should probably stop checking this thread until we get through the whole season.

Binged both seasons this month. Liked it a lot. Twists and turns in back half of second season - some obvious, some not so much - are oustanding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

i liked it a lot. It feels a lot like Fringe to me, which is good and bad.

Those last few episodes of the second season were terrific. Wish this show got more attention - easily on par with Narcos, House of Cards, etc.

Back