• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Planned Parenthood Attack

71% of Americans claim to be Christian. That could be a problem for you...haha

Didn't realize facts had been released in either of those 2 cases. Simply "theory" and innuendos.

Haha. Should solve over population and climate change problems if the commencement of beheadings is instituted as the Islamic terrorists seem to prefer.

It is amazing that Wake grads continue to equate Muslim extremist and Christianity or any other religion. I am not part of any organized religion, but if you cannot see that one of these is not like all the others, you should take the blinders off.

You could take all violent acts done in the name of all other religions over the past decade and they would not add up to a good weekend of Islamic terrorism.

Closing your eyes and pretending that the only difference is economic opportunities and climate change is not a solution.

Except for the most part we are far removed from Muslim extremists leading most terrorist action in this country the result of domestic terrorist who often happen to be white male Christians.

Except for the most part we are far removed from Muslim extremists leading most terrorist action in this country the result of domestic terrorist who often happen to be white male Christians.

You sure you want to stick with this opinion? The facts certainly do not support your assertion.

Seems to me the issue is people with extreme and literal interpretations of religion

You sure you want to stick with this opinion? The facts certainly do not support your assertion.

Pretty sure since 9/11 deaths from Muslim terrorist to domestic extremist deaths are at a 2/1 ratio with crazy citizens out pacing crazy Muslims. Then if you want to get really crazy throw in gun deaths and you should be much more afraid of people living in this country then a group 1000s of miles away.

Murder is not taught in the Bible whether you interpret it literally or not. It literally violates the Sixth Commandment.

I had no idea that Catholics and Protestants had different commandments until just now.

I mean if we want to go with who has killed more people in mass killings in the U.S. since 9/11, I'm pretty sure Christians are going to be orders of magnitude ahead of Muslims

Was this an attack directed at Planned Parenthood, or an attack that happened to occur at PP?

As if you'd bother asking that question if the killer was Muslim.

Pretty sure murder isn't allowed in Islam either...

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them..." (Quran 9:5). A little interpretation (as buckets bemoaned) is quite clear. However, I am definitely not an expert on Islam, and how non-literal Muslims would interpret this passage.

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them..." (Quran 9:5). A little interpretation (as buckets bemoaned) is quite clear. However, I am definitely not an expert on Islam, and how non-literal Muslims would interpret this passage.
He said while ignoring the old testament.

Back