• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Planned Parenthood Attack

I have no doubt my understanding of basic biblical facts far surpasses your understanding unless you are simply hiding such knowledge. Perhaps you simply do not have the courage to discuss or defend your faith. If you are a Christian, what does Jesus say about such a person?

James 4:16 ESV / 314 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.

Jeremiah 9:23 ESV / 228 helpful votes

Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches,

Proverbs 27:2 ESV / 203 helpful votes

Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips.

Proverbs 27:1 ESV / 160 helpful votes

Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 ESV / 154 helpful votes

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

Ephesians 2:8 ESV / 94 helpful votes

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,

1 Corinthians 4:7 ESV / 90 helpful votes

For who sees anything different in you? What do you have that you did not receive? If then you received it, why do you boast as if you did not receive it?

Psalm 94:4 ESV / 75 helpful votes

They pour out their arrogant words; all the evildoers boast.

2 Corinthians 11:30 ESV / 69 helpful votes

If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.

2 Corinthians 10:12-18 ESV / 64 helpful votes

Not that we dare to classify or compare ourselves with some of those who are commending themselves. But when they measure themselves by one another and compare themselves with one another, they are without understanding. But we will not boast beyond limits, but will boast only with regard to the area of influence God assigned to us, to reach even to you. For we are not overextending ourselves, as though we did not reach you. For we were the first to come all the way to you with the gospel of Christ. We do not boast beyond limit in the labors of others. But our hope is that as your faith increases, our area of influence among you may be greatly enlarged, so that we may preach the gospel in lands beyond you, without boasting of work already done in another's area of influence. ...

Ephesians 2:9 ESV / 56 helpful votes

Not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

James 3:5 ESV / 53 helpful votes

So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things. How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire!

James 4:13-16 ESV / 45 helpful votes

Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit”— yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that.” As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.

Wasn't Trump essentially proven correct with the exception that he may have exaggerated the numbers from hundreds to thousands?

A) No

B) This is how you go bankrupt four times....pesky zeros.

Don't get your heathen panties in a wad. Read my post in context. This discussion is about the fact of what is in the Bible. Imagine I said Hunger Games facts or Harry Potter facts if that makes you feel better.

Yeah, it's all fabricated by man, so none of them contain facts.

I'm probably being too literal on my usage of the word "fact", though. I'll relent because undoubtedly I'm going too far on this one.

I have no doubt my understanding of basic biblical facts far surpasses your understanding unless you are simply hiding such knowledge. Perhaps you simply do not have the courage to discuss or defend your faith. If you are a Christian, what does Jesus say about such a person?

Jesus probably thinks one Christian judging another Christian on their faith is un-Christian-y.

Ive already seen the "Why are we talking about 3 deaths at planned parenthood when they are responsible for thousands"

I am not sure we can label this guy a republican or a conservative at this point. There are liberals who do not like abortion as well. I don't think you would have seen this guy at any political rallies. Based on his living conditions and behavior, I doubt he will fit right in very well with either political party and he did not seem to be someone that was frequenting any particular church.

It might make you feel better to blame Christians or Republicans but I don't really see much to align the guy with them at this point.

He obviously wanted to kill people that performed abortions but do you blame republicans for this act simply because many of them are anti-abortion? Does not seem like sound logic.

I am not sure we can label this guy a republican or a conservative at this point. There are liberals who do not like abortion as well. I don't think you would have seen this guy at any political rallies. Based on his living conditions and behavior, I doubt he will fit right in very well with either political party and he did not seem to be someone that was frequenting any particular church.

It might make you feel better to blame Christians or Republicans but I don't really see much to align the guy with them at this point.

He obviously wanted to kill people that performed abortions but do you blame republicans for this act simply because many of them are anti-abortion? Does not seem like sound logic.

Have you been to a Tea Party rally?

image.png

Ah yes, the big anti-abortion liberal cabal

this is amazing

this is amazing

Yeah. While Wake's own Dr. Carson is finger-painting with his own poop, Knowell is drawing the fucking Mona Lisa.

The troll game is strong.

Back