• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Planned Parenthood Attack

I am not sure we can label this guy a republican or a conservative at this point. There are liberals who do not like abortion as well. I don't think you would have seen this guy at any political rallies. Based on his living conditions and behavior, I doubt he will fit right in very well with either political party and he did not seem to be someone that was frequenting any particular church.

It might make you feel better to blame Christians or Republicans but I don't really see much to align the guy with them at this point.

He obviously wanted to kill people that performed abortions but do you blame republicans for this act simply because many of them are anti-abortion? Does not seem like sound logic.

But I thought the question was whether HE would consider himself a Republican or Christian, not whether the mainstream Republicans/Christians would.

And you can blame Republicans because they have lied and distorted what is going on in these abortion clinics and this guy believed them and used those lies to motivate them. His "no more baby parts" line says it all. It's practically word for word the BS Republicans have been trumpeting about Planned Parenthood "selling baby parts" - which is categorically false

But I thought the question was whether HE would consider himself a Republican or Christian, not whether the mainstream Republicans/Christians would.

And you can blame Republicans because they have lied and distorted what is going on in these abortion clinics and this guy believed them and used those lies to motivate them. His "no more baby parts" line says it all. It's practically word for word the BS Republicans have been trumpeting about Planned Parenthood "selling baby parts" - which is categorically false

So you think this guy was watching Fox news in his cabin without electricity?

Guy said when he surrendered to police "no more baby parts"

So Republicans, this one is on you

So does this same "logic" apply to cops killed in the line of duty? You guys care to own that one (sorry, all of them) or nah?

let knowell have his trolling space alone jh

So you think this guy was watching Fox news in his cabin without electricity?

Well I mean he prepared anti-Obama leaflets so certainly seems like he had some access to technology and was aware of the political climate

So does this same "logic" apply to cops killed in the line of duty? You guys care to own that one (sorry, all of them) or nah?

1. People aren't lying about what cops are doing in the line of duty, the videos speak for themselves

2. Risk of being killed is part of the job of being a cop, just like it's part of the job of being a soldier. It is not part of the job of being an abortion clinic worker

1. People aren't lying about what cops are doing in the line of duty, the videos speak for themselves

2. Risk of being killed is part of the job of being a cop, just like it's part of the job of being a soldier. It is not part of the job of being an abortion clinic worker

An interesting point to make in defense of Planned Parenthood. Kermit is about out of tea...

An interesting point to make in defense of Planned Parenthood. Kermit is about out of tea...

The videos don't show what the Republicans said they show....still looking for that video that backs up Carly Fiorina's description

The videos don't show what the Republicans said they show....still looking for that video that backs up Carly Fiorina's description

Don't tease me, MM. Drop that hot PP sizzle reel on us. I'm ready to see what effect the Obama Recovery has had on the per pound market price for preowned fetus.

Good luck. We're still looking for the Michelle Obama "whitey" video from 2008.

So far, we've soft-apologized for shooting police officers and selling preowned human tissue, and hurled a stone at an entire political party because of the acts of a single crazy man (ya know, who probably belongs to that party). I think I need a "safe space" or something.

Newspaper accounts supporting his story not enough for you guys? You need some video?

Nothing in Salon or the Atlantic on this, guys? You gonna believe what you want to believe I suppose.

Trump's on Meet the Press today. He continues to insist he saw video of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City on 9/11. He's claimed this multiple times in the last week. Trump's been a fixture in NYC for 30+ years and has appeared on local TV hundreds of times. If the video truly existed, his staff would have found it and aired it by now.

Best case scenario for Trump is a general election vs Hillary. She's not exactly known for honesty, why burn political capital now on an understandable mistake-confusing Gaza footage with Jersey City? Trump is yammering on about his phenomenal memory, but this is clearly a fuck up. Also dubious about Trump's claim he never met the disabled reporter he mocked. Dude interviewed Trump at least a dozen times and his disability is extremely noticeable. A women came forward saying the reporter introduced Trump and they were well acquainted and on good terms.

Get this won't matter to Trump supporters, but lots of 'Pubs dislike Trump, he may have a general election ahead, and a business career when he loses/quits. Has a shaky grasp on the truth and the long game.

So far, we've soft-apologized for shooting police officers and selling preowned human tissue, and hurled a stone at an entire political party because of the acts of a single crazy man (ya know, who probably belongs to that party). I think I need a "safe space" or something.

How is this different from keeping all Syrian refugees out of the country because fewer than five refugees an ocean away committed a terrorist attack?

Did I miss it, did that hillbilly terrorist apologize for shooting police officers?

Back