• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Planned Parenthood Attack

Did I miss it, did that hillbilly terrorist apologize for shooting police officers?

I believe the preferred term is "workplace violence." He didn't do that. That was the board left who was quick to make excuses for homicide as some sort of assumed risk (a reasoning not recognized by the laws of our country).

MM claims that "this" is on Republicans, but the police officers killed in the week following the "What do we want? Dead Cops!" march is somehow not---by his own reasoning---on Dems.

And videos should speak for themselves. Until they shouldn't, because they were "heavily edited". Or something.

Can we learn to derive renewable, domestic energy from the vented guilt of coddled, naive microaggression survivors? Because if so, say your prayers, Saudi.

I believe the preferred term is "workplace violence." He didn't do that. That was the board left who was quick to make excuses for homicide as some sort of assumed risk (a reasoning not recognized by the laws of our country).

MM claims that "this" is on Republicans, but the police officers killed in the week following the "What do we want? Dead Cops!" march is somehow not---by his own reasoning---on Dems.

And videos should speak for themselves. Until they shouldn't, because they were "heavily edited". Or something.

Can we learn to derive renewable, domestic energy from the vented guilt of coddled, naive microaggression survivors? Because if so, say your prayers, Saudi.

Link please

Link please

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=91c_1418577134

New York City Police Department, New York
Detective Rafael L. Ramos
New York City Police Department, NY
EOW: Saturday, December 20, 2014
Cause of Death: Gunfire

New York City Police Department, New York
Detective Wenjian Liu
New York City Police Department, NY
EOW: Saturday, December 20, 2014
Cause of Death: Gunfire

Shot from behind inside their patrol car six days after that march in the very same city. You're welcome.

So if "this" was "on Republicans", surely "that" was on you guys, right?

Last edited:
Sorry jh, I forgot that crime only counts when it's a brown person commiting it. Same for terrorism, right? Timothy McVeigh was just mentally disturbed.

What Democratic politician said that they wanted dead cops? Or even came close to that level of hateful rhetoric?

What are you even talking about?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=91c_1418577134

So if "this" was "on Republicans", surely "that" was on you guys, right?

I don't know how you can even attempt to draw a parallel. Democrats are truthfully calling attention to illegal actions by police officers that are supported by video evidence. Republicans are untruthfully distorting information about legal actions by Planned Parenthood for the clear purpose of misinforming people. If Republicans were actually telling the truth about Planned Parenthood then I don't think they would have any blame for this.

And that doesn't even address the fact that facing violence is definitively part of the job for police officers and definitively NOT a part of the job for abortion clinic cases.

Nothing has killed more people on this planet than religion. Not even the fucking plague.

What Democratic politician said that they wanted dead cops? Or even came close to that level of hateful rhetoric?

Did I miss where a Republican politician said that people should open fire on Planned Parenthood offices? If you actually want to talk about incitement, there is a much closer causal relationship between protestors chanting that they want dead cops and two cops being murdered than there is between a Republican politician misrepresenting what was in a video about Planned Parenthood and a guy murdering people at a Planned Parenthood office. Not that either argument has any particular merit whatsoever, I just find it incredibly rich that liberals who are so quick to exonerate mainstream Muslims (rightly) for the actions of a crazy few (read: hundreds of thousands) immediately moved to blame this guy's actions on the entire Republican Party. And of course, you all are completely incapable of seeing the double standard.

Do you have a recommendation for a source (ideally academic since you're talking about casual relationships) that shows this relationship? I'd be interested in taking a look!

Nothing has killed more people on this planet than religion. Not even the fucking plague.

Only that's probably not even close to true. In just two instances of the plague (14th century, plague of Justinian), around 100 million people died.

Only that's probably not even close to true. In just two instances of the plague (14th century, plague of Justinian), around 100 million people died.
Do you plan on attempting to quantify deaths by religion or are we sticking to the realm of probably?

I don't know how you can even attempt to draw a parallel. Democrats are truthfully calling attention to illegal actions by police officers that are supported by video evidence. Republicans are untruthfully distorting information about legal actions by Planned Parenthood for the clear purpose of misinforming people. If Republicans were actually telling the truth about Planned Parenthood then I don't think they would have any blame for this.

And that doesn't even address the fact that facing violence is definitively part of the job for police officers and definitively NOT a part of the job for abortion clinic cases.

I found the video of Democrats marching in the street demanding that cops be killed to, ahem, speak for itself. Six days later they got what they wanted. Apparently being murdered by a Democrat in cold blood to make a political point is...a part of their job (according to you)? Please just stop and take the L, champ.

Last edited:
Do you have a recommendation for a source (ideally academic since you're talking about casual relationships) that shows this relationship? I'd be interested in taking a look!

Not really. As I said, I don't think the relationship exists. You probably would have realized that if you had carefully read my post, which you of course did not. You guys are the ones attempting to blame Republicans for this guy's actions. Seems like the onus is on you to produce the studies. I am only trying to point out a double standard.

Why don't you ask MysteryMen, who made the seminal declaration of "this" being on "Republicans"?

Please ignore this question.

I found the video of Democrats marching in the street demanding that cops be killed to, ahem, speak for itself. Six days later they got what they wanted.

Just take the L, champ.
Do you think the ubiquitous rhetoric from Republicans in the wake of the edited and fabricated PP videos, respectively, is comparable to the power of the rhetoric in the video that you cited? Which message do you think spread farther geographically and across different media? Asking for a friend.

Apparently THIS video is not to be believed. Dems have a very complicated relationship with Youtube videos.

Not really. As I said, I don't think the relationship exists. You probably would have realized that if you had carefully read my post, which you of course did not. You guys are the ones attempting to blame Republicans for this guy's actions. Seems like the onus is on you to produce the studies. I am only trying to point out a double standard.
Okay, so it was armchair statistical analysis. Just wanted to clarify.

Back