• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NYC

Oh cheapest ice skating is at Bryant park. It is 17 for skates. Be prepared that it is insanely packed on the ice skating rink.

If you plan on staying in Manhattan, then you should eat awesome Indian food in Murray Hill.

If you like museums, then you'll love the new Whitney near the High Line. It's one of the better American museum experiences that I have ever had.

Also, leave Manhattan, take the Q over the Manhattan bridge and get a pizza at Di Fara. Walk around Flatbush while you wait. Amazing neighborhood with New York's most distinctive architecture.

Oh yea the Whitney is absolutely world class. I love that museum.

You could hit TKTS at the Seaport, walk over to OWO (they serve alcohol at the top) and then do ice skating at the World Financial Center (now called Brookfield Place). Wear a Wake shirt in case I'm out and about.

I thought you were moving

Definitely see a show - maybe Fun Home? And definitely get out of midtown - it's the worst. Although you do need to brave the crowds to see the tree at Rockefeller Center. At least go down to Union Square. You can also make a jaunt to Brooklyn - Prospect Park has always been my favorite.

Back