• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC-G, 7:00 PM; ESPN3--On a TUESDAY!

WFU1990

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing Codi back in the lineup. Go Deacs!

Club goin' up... On a Tuesday!

tumblr_ndt94cy0Vl1ryffbwo1_500.gif

It's about damn time we had another game.

Deacs favored by 14.5

Give me:
Wake Forest 91
UNCG 69

Wake relies on its luck again and pulls out the 86-83 victory

I really hope we come out and win a game big. Haven't done that yet this year.

With the season debut of CMM and the long layoff hopefully the team is geared up and focused from the start.

I really hope we come out and win a game big. Haven't done that yet this year.

With the season debut of CMM and the long layoff hopefully the team is geared up and focused from the start.

UNC-G better or worse than UMBC?

I am always apprehensive at exam time. I hope everyone is in good academic standing.

UNC-G better or worse than UMBC?

Better, but not by a large amount.

UNCG is 291, UMBC is 317 in KP.

Despite being 4-5, UNCG only has one win over a D1 team. They FEASTED on Greensboro, Belmont Abbey, and Chowan!

They are the worst team in the nation at getting to the line, and 3rd in the nation at percentage of points from 3P.

They shoot a lot of threes, but are average at it (34.7% on the year).

Wake hasn't managed to win a game by double digits yet, so really hoping that gets accomplished tonight. The next 2 should give the team plenty of opportunity to work Codi back in the mix & find a rotation that can be stuck with for Xavier next week.

It's about damn time we had another game.

Deacs favored by 14.5

Give me:
Wake Forest 91
UNCG 69

Too many points! We're going to win 20 games this year and not cover as a favorite in a single one.

Appears WF will be rocking the infamous pink uniforms tonight.

Back