• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SPOILERS: Star Wars: The Last Jedi Discussion Thread SPOILERS

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
Now that the movie is basically out there on the streets for reviewers and other cretins to see, there are bound to be plot leaks and spoilers all over the place. And there's also a need for good honest grounded discussion about the Star Wars installment, how it relates to the previous movies, the next two movies, and our lives in general.

So, this is the Star Wars Episode VII Spoilers thread. It is properly marked, so don't blame anyone but yourself for peeking.

No spoiler boxes necessary.

So far I've heard that Princess Leia has bred herself with the Ewoks to create a race of hairy vaginas.

Screen grabs:

ObamaTroopers-300x246.jpg

president-vader2.jpg

I heard from a cinematographer/producer on a lot of big budget stuff that it's really good. Like Oscar for Best Picture good. That's seriously good. And this guy knows what he's talking about too.

I heard from a cinematographer/producer on a lot of big budget stuff that it's really good. Like Oscar for Best Picture good. That's seriously good. And this guy knows what he's talking about too.

I heard your mom likes butt stuff.

I'm hearing some crazy shut about the Star Wars movie. But the told me not to tell anyone so they'll go see the movie too and be shocked. Just like in The Crying Game.

That uncredited Sean Connery role in Robin Hood was also kind of shocking.

Spoilers go here?

7xc3hat.jpg

Yep, cause and effect dictates that indeed Leia killed Han.

What fun!

Kylo Ren is such a millennial pussy. No wonder they got the dude from Girls to play him.

Also, General Hux has a very punchable face. I can't wait for that ginger to get what's coming.

Kylo Ren is such a millennial pussy. No wonder they got the dude from Girls to play him.

Yeah I started groaning when he began to take his mask off, it's impossible for Driver to not give a super hipster vibe and hipster Sith Lord doesn't really jibe for me.

He seemed to channel Hayden Christian Anakin in the scenes with his mask off.

Rey is Luke's daughter? Or they going out of left field with a Yoda lovechild?

Back