• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite coffee

somewhat related: best container to keep coffee fresh?

Got some Counter Culture Black Velvet that was really good.

somewhat related: best container to keep coffee fresh?

Anything with a lid that will keep the container air tight. If it's a clear container, store it in a cabinet so it's not getting too much light.

I have a couple sets of these Oxo POP Containers that I love and have used for coffee in the past:

oxo-pop-containers-c.jpg

Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools will introduce coffee carts into the cafeteria during the breakfast period at Atkins, Carver, Reagan and West Forsyth high schools. The school system is partnering with local small-batch coffee roaster Krankies to provide hot and cold coffee options for students.

Link

I didn't really touch coffee until I was in my first job out of college.

I started drinking coffee late in high school, but I certainly didn't appreciate it then.

I used to work with high school and college students, and it seems like so many more than I remember drink coffee (but mostly Starbucks swill).

I've been drinking coffee for as long as I can remember. Definitely started in middle school although not an every day thing then. In high school I took an "early bird" class and we had a vast array of coffee options in the classroom.

I didn't drink coffee until I went to Afghanistan; then it became a necessity. Perhaps its less necessity and more habit now, but I'm addicted and definitely feel it on mornings I don't have a cup, or am late to getting to one.

Try black coffee with MCT oil or coconut oil - great for breakfast, quick and easy and gives you good energy!

Back