• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

I wouldn't pay Shoo too much attention. He's spent years dropping in with half-assed insults and "kill religion / praise the gay buttsex" propaganda before disappearing for a few months until the next gay buttsex controversy arises upon which he can claim the liberal superiority of deep butt.

I wouldn't pay Shoo too much attention. He's spent years dropping in with half-assed insults and "kill religion / praise the gay buttsex" propaganda before disappearing for a few months until the next gay buttsex controversy arises upon which he can claim the liberal superiority of deep butt.

Get a room already, you two.

Here we go with the gay jokes again. What's you problem with gay people, Shoo?

Jesus clearly said no, and so does Cruz. Bible says so and this is 'Merica. Sinners. And slippery slope to bestiality, as you know.

I'm Super gay. Shoo got upset when he got annihilated in the worst poster tournament.

also, shoo's homophobia will probably get him nominated for secretary of interior for president trump.

I'm going to pull a bitch "take my ball and go home" move if Wrangor does not win his first round and I do. Raising the "who gives a shit" stakes. We were going to go head to head a while back, with the loser packing his things, but it never happened.

Though not head to head, if I win my match and Wrangor loses, I will remove myself from these Boards.

Looks like it was forever. Lucky for you wrangor would like you to know, "We are so loved by God that nothing, not even a lifetime full of broken promises, can end his love for us. " Romans 8:38

Those polls are nonsense right now.

Bernie, the extremely liberal candidate, can't beat the establishment candidate now among progressives. The idea that the extremely progressive candidate would fare better on the general election just isn't logical.

Bernie is an unknown among the general electorate. All of Clinton's negatives are baked in.
UNLESS THE DEMOCRATS RUN SANDERS, A TRUMP NOMINATION MEANS A TRUMP PRESIDENCY
https://www.currentaffairs.org/2016/02/unless-the-democrats-nominate-sanders-a-trump-nomination-means-a-trump-presidency

Reason for record Republican voter turnout?: Trump
Voter turnout in this year’s presidential primaries and caucuses are breaking records – but only on the Republican side.

GOP contests in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina have drawn more than 1.2 million voters, up 24 percent over 2012.

“There’s no question about it: Donald Trump is the main cause of high Republican turnout,” said Larry Sabato, director of the Center for Politics at University of Virginia.
http://nypost.com/2016/02/23/reason-for-record-republican-voter-turnout-trump/

Back