• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

Obama will be so pissed if trump wins and gets to trash him at the correspondents dinner. Would probably be the only redeeming portion of trumps presidency.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump
FMR PRES of Mexico, Vicente Fox horribly used the F word when discussing the wall. He must apologize! If I did that there would be a uproar!

Jesus, these republican debates are entertaining as hell to watch.

Trumps comment about the wall being 10 feet higher killed me.

Nice "You can only be hispanic if you're liberal" straw man by Cruz.

I'm a lifelong democrat who really digs what Kasich has to say. It's a shame that there's no room for rationality in the GOP this cycle.

Carson is downright comical. Kasich is easily the best of this group, which is no doubt why he is DFL.

Cruz has the cadence of the creepiest fucking televangelist in history.

So much for the Trump/Rubio love fest:

-Trump would be selling watches without Daddy's money
-$1M fine for hiring illegals
-Pending Trump University law suit

So much for the Trump love fest:

-Trump would be selling watches without Daddy's money
-$1M fine for hiring illegals
-Pending Trump University law suit

As entertaining as this is, it's pretty sad that one of the knuckleheads (i.e., not Kasich) will be the nominee.

I'm a lifelong democrat who really digs what Kasich has to say. It's a shame that there's no room for rationality in the GOP this cycle.

The Republican party does not realize that Kasich might actually have a chance if he was the nominee. I would consider him, and I've never voted for a Republican. For anything.

The Republican party does not realize that Kasich might actually have a chance if he was the nominee. I would consider him, and I've never voted for a Republican. For anything.

Same here. Also, been Carson has some Danny Manning charisma.

Kasich is the pick of the litter, but "say a prayer that they change their behavior" doesn't cut it.

Back