• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

Cracks me up that Trump thought the emmys were rigged because he never won despite being nominated twice. Apparently never watched his own pos show or any of his current campaign.

DCDeac, pay UP!

From February:

Kasich is the only person on that stage who has even the slightest chance of actually becoming president.

Letting a boob, a fake, and a douche take turns yelling at each other might work when one of them is guaranteed to win and 2 of them are desperate. None of this will work after the nomination - honestly Cruz probably has the best chance of not being crushed by whoever the Dems put up just because he won't be embarrassed in debates.

This kind of reminds me of when Dems put up Kerry. Outwardly people supported him, but internally most people were like, how the fuck is this what we ended up with? He has no chance of winning. How did we get here?

It's unfathomable to me people watch this garbage and then vote for Trump or Cruz or Rubio.

wanna bet

Straight up - dem nominee versus pub nominee assuming it's not Kasich? $100 sound good?

i think it's going to be Trump v. Hillary barring a scandal/tragedy/force of nature

if it is indeed that, i'll do it

Back