• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

Get a hold of yourself, woman. Holy shit.

___trump_111451960890.jpg

What in the world is that tattoo on her wrist? At first I thought it was the "don't tread on me" snake from an upside down view but it doesn't look like that either.

And even Trump didn't bash Obama for his tears, yet Simos does. Really coming on very strong as "Best New Tunnels Poster." Popped out of nowhere to provide flaming hot takes.

What in the world is that tattoo on her wrist? At first I thought it was the "don't tread on me" snake from an upside down view but it doesn't look like that either.

And even Trump didn't bash Obama for his tears, yet Simos does. Really coming on very strong as "Best New Tunnels Poster." Popped out of nowhere to provide flaming hot takes.

S/He types the same thing at least 10 times a week.

Is invoking Nixon/Agnew helpful for a campaign?

Has Trump done that? I mean, at this point I really don't think there is anything he can do to hurt his campaign. This vid is a collection of media types saying it's over for Trump after all these various "scandals", and Trumps numbers just keep going up.

Trump didn't bash Obama for his tears...

Trump will go off on Obama for boo hoping at some point today. Trump doesn't give a shit about the general election or governing if elected. If he did, he wouldn't have gone after Hillary's bathroom break, Cruz and Obama and the birthers, Germany and Merkel, and the U.K. Works great with the Tea Party, but zero thoughts about what happens next.

Trump will go off on Obama for boo hoping at some point today. Trump doesn't give a shit about the general election or governing if elected. If he did, he wouldn't have gone after Hillary's bathroom break, Cruz and Obama and the birthers, Germany and Merkel, and the U.K. Works great with the Tea Party, but zero thoughts about what happens next.

Fuckmouth with the tripling and quadrupling down on writing off Trump on a daily basis

Trump defending Obama's tears could hurt him and he acknowledges that. Cruz won't make that mistake.

At the risk of pissing off dv7 that woman in red on Fox News is smoking!

Fuckmouth with the tripling and quadrupling down on writing off Trump on a daily basis

Definitely can win the GOP nomination, but which blue states that went for Bubba and Obama twice, plus stiffs Gore and Kerry are going for Trump over Hillary? That's a floor of 242. Trump's not winning Nevada, Colorado, or New Mexico. What's his path to 270 electoral college votes?

Trump defending Obama's tears could hurt him and he acknowledges that. Cruz won't make that mistake.
Obama's tears have nothing to do with the underlying issues/reality Trump is confronting so it's meaningless. That's why Trump acknowledges that Obama is probably sincere...but still wrong. It doesn't matter and it won't hurt him.

Conservatives tend to prefer the candidates not side with Obama in any way.

Back