• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

DirkTheDeac

Lord of the Board
Reaction score
Now that I have your attention. Hello. It's been a long time. And I have no clue who will win the nomination.

Happy holidays and all that.

Last edited:
I wouldn't read it again either. See you in a year.

I think the RNC will do everything in their power to make sure this does not happen.

The problem is it might be too late- if they're too obvious they risk pissing off the base big time. No one thought Trump would be where he's at except Trump. The establishment thought he was a joke and kept expecting all these controversies to sink him and his ratings just kept going up.

I honestly don't know what the RNC could do to bring him down. Is been a semi-public figure for the last 30 years there is no known dirt on him or scandals. Maybe they can get him to say a few thought full and normal responses and it will reduce his popularity.

I'd love to jump a hundred years into the future to read what the history books will say about this guy.

Back