• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

iPhone/iPad apps compatible with the new board

It's worth it to pay for tapatalk. You can't login and post on the free forum runner.

Just got 8 notication popups on my iPhone 4s. Can something please be done?

Just getting going with an iPad and iPhone. When trying to access this site with the iPad, it asks if I want to install TouchBB Lite. But I think I see more people here referencing Tapatalk.

Is there a better or best app to use? Most functional?

Last edited:
Tapatalk is the best IMO.

Barca, sorry I missed your post. We've tried to stop the notifications, but turning them off in the code doesn't seem to work :/

And to further that, make sure no matter what you have cookies enabled if you want any chance at all to get rid of those popups.

Thanks. I've installed Tapatalk.

Now, do you access the forum by clicking on Tapatalk and searching for ogboards, etc. Or do I use Safari and Tapatalk enhances through the browser? I've done the former and can read the forum but don't see how to post a reply. Can you post a reply from the Tapatalk app?

Sorry to be such a newbie.

Use the search function within the tapatalk app and search for ogboards. We should pop right up.

Ahh...

Now I've got it. I forgot I needed to log in before a "reply" feature might be available.

...sent from my iPad!

Thanks for the help.

Just downloaded and paid for Tapatalk. In the last couple of days the board went from 6 popups the first time I loaded the board to 6 popups every new page I loaded. And it wasn't cookies because I still stayed logged in.

Back