• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Militia Has Taken Over A Federal Building In Oregon

i still stay we should send them to the 72 virgins

or 72 founding fathers or whatever they lust after

If you want to be a heralded, conservative, federal government moocher, join an armed takeover of a federal building.

Oregon Militiamen Appear To Be Preparing To Put Local Officials On 'Trial'

After 11 days of occupying a federal wildlife refuge in Oregon, a group of U.S. militiamen have brought in some "Constitutional" back up to help hold local officials accountable.

According to the Oregonian, self-proclaimed U.S. Superior Court Judge Bruce Doucette (not a real judge) arrived in Harney County Tuesday and is readying militiamen for a big old trial.

Doucette, who is reportedly associated with the sovereign citizen movement, met with individuals at the wildlife refuge Tuesday and said he believed there was substantial evidence against local officials to take action.

As the Oregonian reported, however, Doucette's plan was to appoint a "grand jury" of 25 local residents who would "convene in private and make its decisions in private."

Whatever the locals decide, Doucette said he will write up and share with the public.

Edit: From the article linked in that one:

"The grand jury will convene in private and make its decisions in private," Doucette said. "The role of a superior court judge is not very glorified. All we do is write up" what the local citizens decide, he said.

I'm dying.

Last edited:

so

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah I see he's not a real judge, I was just commenting that the position he's claiming isn't even real.

apparently after the "judge" finds the government officials guilty, the "judge" finds that there are millions of dollars in "damages". Under color of this BS judgment, these sovereign citizen guys then go out and file false lien claims against the personal property of all the government officials that have wronged them.

My views on drone strikes on US soil and against US citizens have shifted dramatically the more that I hear about this case.

I haven't really found an answer to this, but what charges await these people? Federal felonies I would imagine. Treason?

Back