• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Militia Has Taken Over A Federal Building In Oregon

"We don't want the government coming in and building/destroying fences, that's what our hostile takeover of a government building is for!"

OK. That's a little much.

Remember when those Occupy Wall Street hippies were told to go get jobs you lazy moochers you can't just sit around all day protesting things? Unless they own stock in a dildo company and someone is ranching their ranches, how are they any different? Other than the guns, and taking over a federal building, and inviting other militias to join them in overthrowing the US Government and promising to shoot any officer of the law that forces them to stand their ground?

Remember when those Occupy Wall Street hippies were told to go get jobs you lazy moochers you can't just sit around all day protesting things? Unless they own stock in a dildo company and someone is ranching their ranches, how are they any different? Other than the guns, and taking over a federal building, and inviting other militias to join them in overthrowing the US Government and promising to shoot any officer of the law that forces them to stand their ground?

I've always been in favor of putting the Occupy folks in a big room with tea baggers and sovereign citizens and let them take each other out.

I've always been in favor of putting the Occupy folks in a big room with tea baggers and sovereign citizens and let them take each other out.

Sounds like an amazing reality TV show. 'Real Politics Austin'

Sounds like a hilarious South Park gag.

Other than the guns, and taking over a federal building, and inviting other militias to join them in overthrowing the US Government and promising to shoot any officer of the law that forces them to stand their ground?

Lol.

Back