• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Militia Has Taken Over A Federal Building In Oregon

Did anybody else catch any of the live stream of their negotiations with the FBI last night? It would have been comedic gold if some of them weren't bent on suicide by cop. Direct quote from the FBI negotiator when these crazies were trying to negotiate the terms of their "surrender" with them: "There's not going to be any negotiating. There are no pacts between lions and men". So fucking badass.

Last edited:
Cliven Bundy flew to Oregon to support the crazies and got arrested at the airport... Where he wouldn't be carrying a gun.

http://koin.com/2016/02/10/cliven-bundy-arrested-by-fbi-after-flying-into-pdx/?cid=twitter_KOINNews

Cliven's no brain surgeon like Ben Carson. Four remaining holdouts claim they'll surrender when the nutty NV legislator who had her family heavily armed in her Xmas card shows up. Good luck with that. Feds should have as many cameras on the compound as possible since it's doubtful there will be a peaceful surrender.

Trump's all about the art of the deal and the second amendment, but there's zero doubt he would have droned Bundy and the nuts in Oregon by now.

nayone else watching/listening to the live feed?

yeah, they're trying to convince one of the last holdouts (David) to surrender; he's at a point of "give me liberty or give me death" and they're trying to convince him all the reasons why he should go out strongly/peacefully - lots of God saving prisoners talk, etc.

Lone holdout David Fry refuses to surrender as Oregon militants end standoff

Fry lit a cigarette and shouted at Fiore as he approached the waiting agents.

The 27-year-old then demanded to air grievances before he would surrender, and Gavin Seim and KrisAnn Hall, who were hosting a live audio feed, encouraged him to surrender.

He said he told the other three holdouts he would not surrender.

“I’m going to stay here,” Fry said. “If they attack me, I have to defend myself.”

“I’m thinking that the American people need to know, that when they’re trampling on your rights this much, sometimes it’s better to die,” Fry said. “I declare war.”

So they are down to one holdout.

9:55 a.m.: Fry says he is declaring a one-man war on the U.S. government, saying he wants "liberty or death."

9:51 a.m.: The moderators continue to try to persuade Fry to leave.

9:48 a.m.: Fry says he is feeling suicidal.

9:45 a.m.: David Fry says unless his grievances are heard, he will not come out. The feed moderators, identified as Gavin Seim, who calls himself a constitutional activist, and KrisAnne Hall, a prominent national face of the so-called patriot movement, are encouraging him to follow through and leave the encampment.

they're goign to pray with him as he walks out so he has the strength of the lord... etc.

oh shit - went from talking about wanting pizza to takling suicide

oh shit - went from talking about wanting pizza to takling suicide

Yeah, I listened in for a minute, but I can't listen to this if he's threatening to kill himself.

yeah, i'm torn right now. i want to hear resolution but i don't want to hear someone take their life.

Fry cites fear of prison rape as one of his reasons for not surrendering.

I honestly can't believe the FBI is letting these idiots negotiate with him. They're going to get him killed.

Apparently, Fry is also a schizophrenic who self medicates with weed. Has been off of his meds, and weed, for some time now.

I cant believe there are really people who actually believe all this God stuff. What a bunch of morons.

The bible study needs to stop. They need to bring in someone trained in talking down a suicidal person. Surely there's someone on site qualified to do that.

yeah, Fry is seriously struggling right now - I don't know how this could end well anytime soon.

Special Agent Mark is back to save the day! Such a bawse. :heart:Mark

Back