• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Militia Has Taken Over A Federal Building In Oregon

This was an awkward interview conducted by dv7's fave Fox News journalist. I get the feeling this guy realizes he done fucked up and the feds aren't gonna let him off easy this time.

Yeah, we can add denial of safe spaces to birds (and bird watchers) to the impressive list of nefarious villany by these armed dumb asses. Have they no shame?

By the way, I think that calling them terrorists is giving them way too much credit. Armed cretins is more like it.

The Bundy erotic fan fiction on twitter is hilarious. Just saw a Facebook thing; anybody have any links?

Lets see how many times sailor can post a link about the same thing with absolutely no new information that has nothing to do with the thread

yeah i don't realkly understand what sex crimes in germany has to do with oregon's domestic terrorist problem

Back