• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Militia Has Taken Over A Federal Building In Oregon

"A heartbroken militiaman announced that one of his buddies had walked off the Oregon nature preserve they had overtaken and had holed up in a local motel to drink away donation money."

LOL

So at first it was 150 people, that turned out to be more like 20-ish, which turned out to be about a dozen, and now two have left?

This whole situation in Oregon seems tailor made for a Tarantino movie. Not nearly enough violence yet but I'm sure Quentin can dress it up a bit.

You mean Quentin may go against the wishes of the venerable Harney County Sheriff? Say it aint so

Why the hell are they letting these assholes come and go from the building ? I guess they're trying to avoid escalation, but they need to make an example of somebody. So far they've just been in rural areas, but where are they going to turn up next ? On The Mall ? Statue of Liberty ? Yosemite Valley ?

This whole situation in Oregon seems tailor made for a Tarantino movie. Not nearly enough violence yet but I'm sure Quentin can dress it up a bit.

How does Tarantino fit Samuel L. Jackson in this situation?

I'm tired of these mother fucking yokels on these mother fucking federal lands!

I just don't understand how people get to come and go from an armed occupation. Throw them in the paddywagon, Baltimore style.

Back