• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What would do with $1.5B?

Oh I would definitely have a pit style Olympics with large cash prizes. First person to leave a bag of flaming shit at RJs door $10,000. Person to successfully street fight Lectro $25,000, person to ladle cheese into Townies beard $5,000, shit into a TWC employees mouth $50,000.

Sounds like the 2013 movie, Cheap Thrills. Totally worth watching.

Probably raises a pretty good question. What jobs *wouldn't* you do if Biff wanted to hire you at $250k/year.

Nothing sexual. Other than that I think I'd do just about anything.

Would you be his fall guy?

Cris Carter at the 2014 NFC Rookie Symposium: “Because all you guys aren’t going to do the right stuff. I need to teach to you how to get around all of this stuff too. If you have a crew, one of them fools need to know that they’re going to jail. I know a lot of you aren’t going to drink, i know a lot of you aren’t going to use drugs but still get yourself a fall guy.”

If I won there are definitely people on this board I would like to hook up with some $$ for houses, student loans, French Laundry, etc.

so, do people constantly hound Buffett and Bill gates for cash and investment opportunities? i don't understand all the hyper "hide from everyone" shit that is bandied about right now
Probably

But they also got super rich somewhat gradually and anonymously and built an infrastructure to shield them a bit as they went. Also, presumably they're both intelligent people that avoided assholes.

You win the power ball and you're a famous rich person overnight with many people in your life that assume they have just as much of a right to the money as the winner.

Good luck to all of you. I hope you all match the first five numbers and I win it all.

I won $4! Awwww yeah!

Three lucky tickets purchased in other states captured the world-record Powerball jackpot of $1.58 billion as an annuity or $983 million cash. The tickets were sold in California, Tennessee, and Florida. The jackpot resets now to $40 million as an annuity or $24.8 million for Saturday night.

Here’s a look at North Carolina’s big wins.

Two $3 Power Play tickets matched all five white balls to win $2 million. Because the tickets had the $1 Power Play feature added, the regular $1 million prize for matching the five white balls was automatically doubled.

Three Power Play tickets matched four white balls and the red Powerball to win $100,000. Because each had the $1 Power Play feature added and the multiplier in Wednesday’s drawing was two, they are worth $100,000. Fourteen other tickets won $50,000 for matching four white balls and the red Powerball.

I should win powerball for having 5 tickets and not hitting a single number

Back