• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What would do with $1.5B?

Probably raises a pretty good question. What jobs *wouldn't* you do if Biff wanted to hire you at $250k/year.

Nothing sexual. Other than that I think I'd do just about anything.

Probably raises a pretty good question. What jobs *wouldn't* you do if Biff wanted to hire you at $250k/year.

Nothing sexual. Other than that I think I'd do just about anything.

Oh, I'd have you on my Spotify account, constantly searching for songs to "Add to Queue." Then I would come in and tell you the ones I liked so you could "Save to Your Music."

Then I'd hook you up to a lie detector.

But Townie, I'm not hiring you if you're under 6 feet.

One thing I find amusing is that many people are so confident that either 1) annuity is the only way to go or 2) you are an idiot to not take the cash option. :willynilly:

With $1.5B you could probably make a hobby out of buying every billboard in town wherever Bz works for the rest of his life.

I might also buy Tottenham and the new home of the Oakland Raiders. Then burn it to the ground.

So who is actually playing the numbers today? I got mine at lunch. The liquor store was CRAY.

just went and bought 5 plays; every single person in the quickmart was also there to buy powerball tickets. guy behind me bought $100 worth.

you go, guy.

I'd organize and fund a televised contest for dudes with the most outstanding nipples, just to see if anyone in America can best Townie.

hcCm0P7.gif

so, do people constantly hound Buffett and Bill gates for cash and investment opportunities? i don't understand all the hyper "hide from everyone" shit that is bandied about right now

so, do people constantly hound Buffett and Bill gates for cash and investment opportunities? i don't understand all the hyper "hide from everyone" shit that is bandied about right now

Is it really hard for people to tell other people "no" if they don't want to give them money?

Hypothetically someone on these here boards wins. Do you share with the OGB community? If so, is there length of time you must have been an active member to receive the benefits? In other words, if one of you wins, toss Creamy some cash.

Last edited:
Oh I would definitely have a pit style Olympics with large cash prizes. First person to leave a bag of flaming shit at RJs door $10,000. Person to successfully street fight Lectro $25,000, person to ladle cheese into Townies beard $5,000, shit into a TWC employees mouth $50,000.

How much money does it take to endow a scholarship to Wake Forest these days?

Back