• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Berger and English are the biggest surprises.

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/hi...-everywhere-enchanting-womens-british-triumph

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/monday-scramble-smile-and-whole-world-smiles-you

Edited to add Shibuno might be my new favorite female golfer. Much has been made over the years about the pressure the Japanese press has put on Japanese golfers, and she is only the 2nd female to win a major. But she played like she didn't have a care in the world and was cracking jokes out there. In addition, she might be the fastest player in the game and makes Rory Sabbatini look like Kevin Na by comparison. I did feel badly for Salas, who previously lipped out on 18 for a birdie that would have sent it into a playoff. But I really hope Shibuno opts to play on the LPGA tour next year. She, Kupcho and Fassi could be the jolt that the tour has been missing in recent years. Or at least I hope so.

Last edited:
Webb with a first round 65 today at the Northern Trust.
He's been playing great the past few weeks. Hope he keeps it up.

Justin Thomas is having a crazy round of golf. -10 for the day through 16.

Make that -11 thru 17.

Finished with a 61 on a US Open course.

Last edited:
Webb with a +4 in the first round of the FedEx Championship today. Ten shots off the pace and tied for 23rd out of 30. Not too good.

I don't think anybody was worried about Webb's bank account. Just wanted him to give himself a shot at winning this weekend.

Webb making up some ground today. -4 thru 7 holes. Very nice round in the works.

Webb making up some ground today. -4 thru 7 holes. Very nice round in the works.

Boy, was my timing bad.
As soon as I mention Webb's good round, he proceeds to go +4 the rest of the day.

I'll be quiet next time.

PGA Tour 2019 Thread

You guys know all the clubs where Webb is a member? Pretty sure CCNC is one (I think he has a house there). Where else?

Saw Quail Hollow as well. I think he belongs to 5 clubs tho.

Found Eagle Point in Wilmywood also.

Last edited:
I think he carried a membership at Carolina Golf Club for awhile as well.

Back