• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

jwPVAyj.png

PGA Tour 2016 Thread

Ricky Barnes crumble Hoffman for the win. Hoffman has been playing top notch golf for a while now. Playoff with Reed would have been interesting if Hoffman didn't hole that last clutch putt. At QH several years ago Ricky Barnes was sporting a "69" belt buckle which I thought was classy. He was a big dude back then, looks a little smaller these days but could just be TV.

Ricky Barnes crumble Hoffman for the win. Hoffman has been playing top notch golf for a while now. Playoff with Reed would have been interesting if Hoffman didn't hole that last clutch putt. At QH several years ago Ricky Barnes was sporting a "69" belt buckle which I thought was classy. He was a big dude back then, looks a little smaller these days but could just be TV.

Not sure how big he is, but isn't Barnes 1 of the very shortest drivers on tour? And yes, Hoffman has been playing the best golf of his career the last year plus.

On a side note, also a very nice weekend for the Pillars. Think they both had top 5s. I forget which, but 1 of the broadcasts said she is only 20-25 yards short of her husband off the tee, which doesn't bode well for his PGA future. And while she's not 1 of the established stars in the sport, she's quietly becoming 1 of the best US players - and hit an incredibly clutch putt to win the Solheim Cup last year.

Charley had a solid few weeks before his win, clutch putt on 18

Reed almost did it. He's got some brass ones.

Anyone going to the Wells Fargo next week? Speculation is Tiger might be making his first start back, which would be awesome so the crowds would all flock to him which means I can watch DJ bomb it all over the place unimpeded.

Anyone going to the Wells Fargo next week? Speculation is Tiger might be making his first start back, which would be awesome so the crowds would all flock to him which means I can watch DJ bomb it all over the place unimpeded.

Unless they're playing together.

You a DJ guy?

Not sure how big he is, but isn't Barnes 1 of the very shortest drivers on tour? And yes, Hoffman has been playing the best golf of his career the last year plus.

On a side note, also a very nice weekend for the Pillars. Think they both had top 5s. I forget which, but 1 of the broadcasts said she is only 20-25 yards short of her husband off the tee, which doesn't bode well for his PGA future. And while she's not 1 of the established stars in the sport, she's quietly becoming 1 of the best US players - and hit an incredibly clutch putt to win the Solheim Cup last year.

Many of the ladies can hit the ball out of their shadow now. Gerina Piller averages 271 yards off the tee. By comparison, Phil Mickelson is averaging 296 this year. I think anyone who only hits it 20-25 yards longer than Gerina can compete on the PGA Tour.

I can't go until Saturday. Even if Tiger does play, he'll have missed the cut by then anyway.

Many of the ladies can hit the ball out of their shadow now. Gerina Piller averages 271 yards off the tee. By comparison, Phil Mickelson is averaging 296 this year. I think anyone who only hits it 20-25 yards longer than Gerina can compete on the PGA Tour.

I didn't realize Pillar was that long. That's getting close to Lexi/Ciganda territory.

He would be crazy to play at Quail Hollow. That course would eat him up right now.

Forget the difficulty. He apparently played his first full 18 hole round yesterday. No way should he be walking all the practice and tournament rounds of a normal tournament yet. He needs to let his back completely heal.

Tiger has rushed back before he was ready in the past. If he is smart he won't play at all this spring, including at Oakmont. But he hasn't always been smart about these decisions.

Some solid players in NOLA this weekend. I think Justin Rose goes b2b

Back