• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Why is Webb Simpson not playing in the Players has he fallen that much in world rankings?

He withdrew - had another kid. Gives Baddeley a chance to hit more balls into the water on 17.

How about Bill Haas today.... -7 after 17. tied for 2nd, 1 stroke behind Jason Day

Great start by Bill. He has the talent to be a big star on tour, if he could build the confidence not to wither after a few poor shots.

I really like his playing style, not as quick as Lanny but almost.

No wind. They said it was going to be a good scoring day this a.m. on TGC.

I played there many years ago. Don't remember if there was any wind, but if so, that was the least of my worries.
There monstrous sand traps and the water hazards were enough for me.
And yes, I managed to leave a couple of balls in the lake on 17.

This is Bill's chance to get in the Ryder Cup. Win the Players and you would think he would have a great chance.

I play a lot of DFS golf, and the play is Henrik and Sergio, but the guy I really like this week is Hideki

Damn u henrik I should have just given my cash to you personally and watched you light it on fire it would have been more fun

Great start by Bill. He has the talent to be a big star on tour, if he could build the confidence not to wither after a few poor shots.

I really like his playing style, not as quick as Lanny but almost.

He tends to play not to lose.

Jimmy Walker shot an 82 today. How is that possible? (I know, he missed his putt for 81.)

Jimmy Walker shot an 82 today. How is that possible? (I know, he missed his putt for 81.)

Actually he chipped in on number 18 (I just made that up). I do see that he had a 44 on the back, so I wonder if he was injured and sucked it up and finished. Or maybe it just went south on him and spiraled out of control. Looks like he went into the water on both par 3s on the back. 13, a hole my boss had a hole in one on; and 17, a hole I have birdied every time I have played it.

Back