• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

That was one of the most shocking things I’ve ever seen. I’m not even sure he saw it go in due to looking down at his mic flying out of his pants. Speaking of pants, he then split them as he grabbed the ball out of the hole. Wild stuff.

Apparently I’m only six Super Bowl wins from playing golf on TV.

Maybe they should have gotten a retired QB who plays golf.

If you pull for Mickelson/Brady that’s all I need to know about you as a person.

This is fun but I feel like it’s 60% commercials

The PGA Tour tested all 156 participants (and their caddies) in advance of this week's Charles Schwab at Colonial in Texas, and reportedly no one tested positive for COVID 19. The same for all players and caddies at this week's Korn Ferry event in Florida.

What's the deal with the caddie bibs with 2 names on the back? Watching with mute on at work.

What's the deal with the caddie bibs with 2 names on the back? Watching with mute on at work.

According to local Dallas sports anchor, “Every caddie in the Charles Schwab Challenge is wearing the last name of a North Texas first responder next to their PGA Tour player’s last name.”

Would love to see Harold Varner III win this weekend!

Unfortunately, his best shot at a win so far would be for a 4th round wash-out; just hasn't gotten it done on a Sunday. But his day will come; just has to get over that final round collapse thing.

Back