• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

If it's going to be rainy, McIlroy should be happy. His game has picked up the last few weeks, and he's fond of dart contests in majors.

If it's going to be rainy, McIlroy should be happy. His game has picked up the last few weeks, and he's fond of dart contests in majors.

Agreed, plus he already has the course record at Quail, and led the field in driving distance last week.

He's going to need to get his wedges dialed in the next few days. His long game has been fine but his wedge play for a tour pro (much less a HOF and stud) has been awful recently. That said, I think he plays great this week and if he's not in the thick of it come Sunday i'd be shocked.

i mean this ending today has been awesome with all kinds of crazy shots/outcomes

That was the hottest I've been at a sporting event since the infamous " no bottled water" game vs Nebraska.

Having been at the course today and watching Day on # 18 I can say with certainty that I may have had a little way too much to drink.

I missed the last few holes yesterday. Just saw Day's 8 on 18. This following a bogey on 17.
With the leaders struggling a bit, he went from 'in contention' to 'well back in the pack' in a flash.

I echo the thoughts above -- I was dehydrated when I left yesterday (only partially due to my choice of re-hydrating liquids). The heat and humidity yesterday was oppressive. I was lucky enough to have a pass into air conditioned areas, but out on the course was tough. Cussed them cutting down too many trees yesterday.

Getting exciting. Going to be a great finish.

Back