• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Jordan isn't even in the top 100 putting inside 10'. He's not in the top 150 putting from 5'-15'.

He's #1 in putting from over 20'. His short putting has been pretty shaky actually, he just makes bombs all the time.

Yeah, I may have not been clear, but DCDeac makes the point I was trying to make re: Jordan's putting. He makes a lot of long putts at key moments, but he has not been a consistently great putter recently (last two years).

His strength this year has been approach shots --- #2 on tour.

Another staple of 2017: you're an "asshole" if you prefer facts

Go back and read my post; I didn't' present any "facts"; only my opinion that Tiger was dominant (maybe your "facts" show he sucked) and it affected my enjoyment of any tournament he was a few shots up on Sunday b/c I felt it was already game over (or maybe your "facts" show that I did enjoy watching Tiger stroll to victory).

So you're not an asshole for preferring facts, you're an asshole for implying facts were offered when that was clearly not the case or intent.

Go back and read my post; I didn't' present any "facts"; only my opinion that Tiger was dominant (maybe your "facts" show he sucked) and it affected my enjoyment of any tournament he was a few shots up on Sunday b/c I felt it was already game over (or maybe your "facts" show that I did enjoy watching Tiger stroll to victory).

So you're not an asshole for preferring facts, you're an asshole for implying facts were offered when that was clearly not the case or intent.

i wasn't even responding to you in the first place, that's why you're a donk

Was out there this morning at 17 with a few of my vendors. Course looks PURE. Green on 17 was silly fast.

Was out there this morning at 17 with a few of my vendors. Course looks PURE. Green on 17 was silly fast.

My son is a member at Sedgefield. He tells me that the greens are even faster for the members' play than they are in the tournament....because the PGA likes to see a lot of birdies.

My son is a member at Sedgefield. He tells me that the greens are even faster for the members' play than they are in the tournament....because the PGA likes to see a lot of birdies.

Lucky man. Haven't had the pleasure of playing out there but it looks like a great course.

Sounds like your son is as full crap as you are then.

Are you a Sedgefield member and/or have you played the course recently?

Talked to someone that played it the last day it was open for member play before the Wyndham, said they were as fast as they'd ever seen. That was 2 weeks ago, I imagine they're even faster now.

Talked to someone that played it the last day it was open for member play before the Wyndham, said they were as fast as they'd ever seen. That was 2 weeks ago, I imagine they're even faster now.

Well, I'll take my son's word for it. He plays the course on a regular basis. At any rate, suffice it to say that they keep the greens slick & fast all the time. They are not just fast for this tournament.

Back