Page 11 of 234 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: PGA Tour 2021 Thread

Scott "Rufio" Feather DeacLaw05's Avatar
    Tough looking course. Not a lot of room to miss left just about anywhere out there.

Quote Originally Posted by BacktoBack View Post
    I agree this course is fantastic. Would love to play it. Better start making some important friends.
    Beautiful course.
    I'll be in Austin in 2 weeks, but unfortunately, won't have time to play.

This is amazing, some light reading for you guys. NLU is hysterical.

http://nolayingup.com/2016/02/16/sca...-golf-fashion/

Quote Originally Posted by Deac6 View Post
    This is amazing, some light reading for you guys. NLU is hysterical.

http://nolayingup.com/2016/02/16/sca...-golf-fashion/
    hilarious and shockingly accurate

Re: Augusta National

Anyone know of any changes in yardage or hole modifications for this year's Masters ? AIR, they always tweak some things here and there annually, correct ?

They did some tiger proofing for a few years making it longer, then of course Spieth shows up and shows that you dont have to hit it a mile to win like Bubba does.

Can't believe I am saying this since Tiger is out, but this years Masters has so much potential. Hoping for drama this year after last years Spieth blowout.

Quote Originally Posted by deacfan123 View Post
    They did some tiger proofing for a few years making it longer, then of course Spieth shows up and shows that you dont have to hit it a mile to win like Bubba does.
    Mark of a great course...multiple ways to get it done. Zach Johnson won without going for any 5's

Junior2016!!!!88!!1!!!!
    The kids thing they were showing on the golf channel is very cool. Great that some of the pros show up to help out. They said bubba Watson was watching on tv in his "hotel room" (gotta be a rental house right?) and decided to go over and Hang out with the kids

bubba sucks but good for him if this was true and there wasnt anything in it for him

Steve Lepore
    Reifers is off to a hot start in Houston this morning.

Junior2016!!!!88!!1!!!!

PGA Tour 2016 Thread

Gotta say, and hate to be Debbie Downer, but whenever Arnold Palmer passes away it will probably be only the second time I have shed tears for a public/sports figure and the other was Dale Earnhardt.
    Last edited by RubbinsRacin; 03-31-2016 at 09:55 PM.

Anyone been to the RBC heritage in Hilton Head before? Wife and I are headed there in a couple of weeks and wondered if anyone had any tips on good spots to watch.
    Jeff [name redacted]:Sock changer

Quote Originally Posted by RubbinsRacin View Post
    Gotta say, and hate to be Debbie Downer, but whenever Arnold Palmer passes away it will probably be only the second time I have shed tears for a public/sports figure and the other was Dale Earnhardt.
    This year, it won't be the 'Big Three' starting the Masters. Just hoping Arnold can still be at the first tee comfortably in a cart. Passage of time stinks....God Bless Arnold Palmer !

Junior2016!!!!88!!1!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProbationDeac View Post
    Anyone been to the RBC heritage in Hilton Head before? Wife and I are headed there in a couple of weeks and wondered if anyone had any tips on good spots to watch.
    It's a great time. Hit up the Quarterdeck

A.W. Hamilton
    Yeah, very fun tournament. 19th hole gets pretty rowdy. I have been twice and mainly walked the course following Bill. Hanging out around 17 and 18 is a good time.

Walk the golf course. It is unique and has a character all its own. One of my top ten in the world, at least that I've played.

Scott "Rufio" Feather DeacLaw05's Avatar
    Have never been to the Heritage, though I have been to HHI and Sea Pines many times. Was actually thinking the other day about planning a trip down there for next year's tournament.

I'm also looking forward to the Wells Fargo and next year's PGA at Quail Hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by WilmingtonDeac View Post
    Reifers is off to a hot start in Houston this morning.
    Kyle is now -4 thru 16 and has moved up to T7 place, just 3 shots behind the leaders.
    Would be great if he could pull out a win tomorrow and go to Augusta next week.

Steve Lepore
    Yes it would.