• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Charlotte is so photogenic.

What do they take shots of in Greensboro I wonder ? Maybe the airport.

That was an interesting shot to say the least, hits a dude in the face and then ends up in his shoe. Then he almost holes the pitch.

James had meh back to back lag putts on 18. Last hole of the tourney and then in the playoff. But it doesn't matter because he made both and won.

James had meh back to back lag putts on 18. Last hole of the tourney and then in the playoff. But it doesn't matter because he made both and won.

Actually he missed the first and made the second

Good for Hahn. Has always seemed like a nice guy and wasn't a pampered country club kid.

Really interesting.
Looks like most golfers, male and female, hate Hillary.

Yeah most golfers are conservative. A poll question a few years back in one of these things asked if they planned on seeing Brokeback Mountain and 96% or so said "no" when it was one of the most popular movies of the year. Comes with the territory.

Have you gone on a date with a woman you met at a tournament?
PGA TOUR
No 71%
Yes 29%
Loose Lips: "Not yet, but ask me again at the end of this season."
CHAMPIONS
No 57%
Yes 43%

Kinda wanted to know the LPGA Tour tally for that question.

I love the surveys so much. Absolute gold in them.

I play a lot of DFS golf, and the play is Henrik and Sergio, but the guy I really like this week is Hideki

In a pool with Doofus and you pick three guys each week. 24 week season, you can take every golfer twice a season and six golfers three times. We have Rory, Fowler, and Garcia.

Why is Webb Simpson not playing in the Players has he fallen that much in world rankings?

Back