• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

WEbb Simpson on 60 minute podcast, No Laying Up

Tiger/Peyton vs Phil/Brady is going down on Sunday May 24 at the Medalist Golf Club in Hobe Sound, FL.

Golf events this weekend:

- Rory McIlroy and Dustin Johnson v. Ricky Fowler and Matthew Wolff from Seminole GC in Florida. IIRC, this will be the first televised golf event from Seminole.
- Outlaw Tour event -- Scottsdale Open (AZ). Normally, this event would attract 3rd and 4th tier pros, but 4 current PGA players Kevin Streelman, Nate Lashley, Joel Dahmen and Alex Cejka are in the field. While not a PGA event, the PGA will be using this event as a trial run for the start of the PGA tour on June 8.

Next week, they will play the Tiger, Phil, Brady, Peyton showdown.

Golf events this weekend:

- Rory McIlroy and Dustin Johnson v. Ricky Fowler and Matthew Wolff from Seminole GC in Florida. IIRC, this will be the first televised golf event from Seminole.
- Outlaw Tour event -- Scottsdale Open (AZ). Normally, this event would attract 3rd and 4th tier pros, but 4 current PGA players Kevin Streelman, Nate Lashley, Joel Dahmen and Alex Cejka are in the field. While not a PGA event, the PGA will be using this event as a trial run for the start of the PGA tour on June 8.

Next week, they will play the Tiger, Phil, Brady, Peyton showdown.

Sunday, from 2-6 pm ET on NBC

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...oy-rickie-fowler-dustin-johnson-will-find-out

Last edited:
Walker Cup is at Seminole next summer too for those interested. I think I’m going to head down and see it and get some rounds in.

FUCK YEAH !

PGA at Quail in May should be better on every level than when it was there in August. The weather should be much nicer and it’s such a better course with the overseed in May rather than bermuda in the summer.

In the Rory/Dustin/Ricky/Matthew Wolf match this weekend, each player is carrying their own bags; no caddies. One of them, I think Ricky is using a push cart.

It still wasn’t as bad as the Bill Murray interview

Trump talked about how much we needed sports back. How we weren't warned about the virus. How he hadn't had time for golf. How much he likes all the tour players. How much testing we're doing. He pseudo dodged a question about Rory. His usual "talking" points. Though I don't think he said Obamagate. But I may have missed it.

Didn’t Rory criticize Trump recently? Was that the question?

Back