• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Webb has his A game. As well as he has played, he lipped out a handful of putts that could have him even lower. Would be surprised if he is not in the mix late on Sunday.

Also, Bill Haas shot 66 today to finish - 5 -- safely under the cut line (he is currently tied for 26th). An excellent round, and much needed, from Bill. Kudos.

Webb has played great, looks like he will be playing with Thunder-Thighson DeChambeau all week

LET'S FUCKIN' GO !!!

Nick whatney c-19 positive.

Didn't take the charter flight from texas.

Wonder what the PGA protocol is for those that played a round with someone who ends up testing positive, given that the incubation period is unknown.

Watney played with Luke List and Vaughn Taylor yesterday; they are playing together again today, without Watney who withdrew. Looks like Taylor may make the cut. Wonder if they let Taylor play tomorrow or perhaps have him play alone.

My draftkings teams fell apart but I picked Webb in my one and done pool and Joel Dahmen is getting me in the money on DK so fun weekend!

Webb needs to start making some putts. He could be tied for the lead now.

Ancel has a hell of a putt left in front of him to tie it. Webb came through big down the stretch with his putting in what looks like could be a win.

Congrats, Webb! They said he moved up to #5 in the world today. Truly remarkable and such a good dude.

Back