• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Kyle probably ends up shooting 66 67 67 67 and that's not good enough. I know these guys are good but that's ridiculous.

PGA Tour 2016 Thread

Spieth shoots 30 on the back nine (with a bogey) to win. Looked like he got some of last year's magic back today.

Memorial next weekend with Spieth, Day, and Rory all coming off of wins in their last starts should be fun.

Overall, pretty good tournament for Kyle and Webb.
Good pub for Wake too.

Just now seeing news that the WGC event in Doral is going to be moved to Mexico City.

Just now seeing news that the WGC event in Doral is going to be moved to Mexico City.

It's because of The Donald, but not for the reasons you would expect. Apparently sponsors aren't balking at Trump's politics. They are wary of paying all the sponsorship costs to play second fiddle to the Trump name.

My prediction is Miami gets another Tour event soon but at a different course.

that reefer wake dude has the ass sweats and can't chip. still better that weebbus

I can empathize. As I've gotten older, I absolutely sweat to death in warm weather when I'm carrying my bag. To the point where I wear rain gloves most of the Summer if I'm walking.

My prediction is Miami gets another Tour event soon but at a different course.

I'm not sure there is any other course in Miami that is suitable for holding a Tour event. You probably have to get north of Ft Lauderdale, and that area already has the Honda (or whatever it is called these days).

Edit: Actually I see that the Key Biscayne course is 7300 yards, which is a farther than I expected. I believe they hosted a Champions Tour tourney that at some point. Not sure about the spectator and traffic situation there though.

Last edited:
I can empathize. As I've gotten older, I absolutely sweat to death in warm weather when I'm carrying my bag. To the point where I wear rain gloves most of the Summer if I'm walking.

Thank goodness for light carry bags and breathable synthetic clothes, which mitigate the swamp ass problem.

Jason Day with a few bad chips already, i was unaware he had a weakness

Bubba the tough guy.
He's a string bean. He's not kicking anyone's ass. But he had a better chance than rickie would

Thank goodness for light carry bags and breathable synthetic clothes, which mitigate the swamp ass problem.

True. I have a light bag, plenty of dry shirts and rain gloves. Rain gloves in particular have saved my golf game over the last 5-10 years. I can now grip the club when it's 80+.

True. I have a light bag, plenty of dry shirts and rain gloves. Rain gloves in particular have saved my golf game over the last 5-10 years. I can now grip the club when it's 80+.

Do you not take gloves off between shots and let them air out? I've done that the last few years and switch between 3-4 gloves per round. Allows them to last longer and keeps the grip better throughout the round.

Do you not take gloves off between shots and let them air out? I've done that the last few years and switch between 3-4 gloves per round. Allows them to last longer and keeps the grip better throughout the round.

I take them off when I reach the green, but not in between the tee shot and approach shot. But I'm like cville, when it gets to be above 85 degrees with any kind of humidity, I have to use a rain glove most of the time.

Back