• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Why is the memorial way behind on CBS compared to the live scoring online? Just tuning in to see my robco BOI mcgirt get his first win.

they must have started early to get the round in

My BOI. clutch around the greens on the two playoff holes after some poor swings.

Eldrick is out for the US Open. Not a big surprise since he still hasn't pegged it up for an event this year. One of the first alternates from qualifying is a very happy man right now.

Anyone else going to a round at Oakmont next week? I'll be up there on Friday.

I assume Haas is in based on ranking and Simpson based on winning it a few years ago?

Winston salem local Ryan Sullivan 3 putted his final hole to miss by a stroke.

Watched a little bit of the LPGA last night and Euro this a.m. The Austria and Memphis courses this week don't do much for me. And I know that there was a fair amount of criticism of Sehalee being tight because of the trees when the PGA was there. But Sehalee is a gorgeous course - from a viewer's perspective definitely the best course to watch this weekend.

Was watching a bit of the senior PGA last night. Philadelphia Cricket Club is one sweet track. It's been on my bucket list for a long time.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Philadelphia Cricket Club pop up on a future site list for the PGA or US Open (if it hasn't already).

Not PGA but LPGA on Golf Channel and 18 year old Canadian Brooke Henderson just stiffed the 2nd shot on first playoff hole for a birdie to beat Lydia Ko in a playoff in the Women's LPGA at Sahalee Country Club.

Yeah, really impressive round by Henderson. And I love that venue, and it was tough all week. We need to annex Canada and invade and take New Zealand before next year's Solheim Cup. Ko is the best player in the world, and Henderson is soon going to pass Lexi and Inbee.

Just thought of this, did anyone find Annika too preachy and irritating on the commentary over the weekend?

Alright, who are we liking for Oakmont? Driving accuracy is at a premium here, but that doesn't mean jack.

Do you have to be a good putter to win here, or are the greens so ridiculous that it is a matter of ball placement on the greens rather than actual putting

Back